Usborne English Readers are a new series of English language readers for young learners. They can be read either in class or independently in students’ own time.
They are available at three levels: Elementary (CEFR A1), Pre-intermediate (CEFR A2) and Intermediate (CEFR B1).
Titles include fairy tales, myths and legends and English language classics for all ages.
The Emperor’s New Clothes was selected as a finalist in the 2017 Language Learner Literature Awards by the Extensive Reading Foundation.
- The books are easy to read, in natural-sounding English. They are beautifully illustrated in full colour by artists from around the world.
- They include free online audio readings by native speakers in both British English and American English.
- There are fun activities and useful word lists after the story in each book.
- They are fully compatible with coursebooks and other series of readers at recognised ELT and CEFR levels.
- They have been developed in consultation with acclaimed ELT expert Peter Viney.
find out you English Reader here